| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jokioinen in January is cold at -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 5:46 long and the longest day is 7:41 long with an average length of 6:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Jokioinen January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Jokioinen, Finland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Jokioinen:
- Kuopio, Finland - 318.9 kms (198.2 miles) NE
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) NNE
- Tampere, Finland - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) N
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) E
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 97.5 kms (60.6 miles) SE
- Helsinki, Finland - 94.7 kms (58.8 miles) SE
- Tallin, Estonia - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) SSE
- Tartu, Estonia - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) SSE
- Ainazi, Latvia - 331.5 kms (206 miles) S